- 2 large ripe bananas
- 175 gr. of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 65 gr. of brown sugar
- 65 gr. of sugar
- 75 gr. of unsalted butter, softned
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3/4 c. of chopped pecans
1. In a medium bowl mash bananas, add vanilla and stir in chopped pecans. Stir together flour and baking powder in a medium bowl, then in a large bowl beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, add egg and continue beating, slowly stir in flour and bananas. And just because my mom loves chocolate and my dad doesn't I added 1/2 c. of chocolate chips to half of the mixture.
2. Cover the mini donut pan with butter spray and fill with the mixture (I found it easier to fill them with a pastry bag). Bake at 360°F for about 15 minutes or until completely risen and golden brown.
3. So now you will end up with these lovely mini donuts but I thought they were kinda plain so I decorated them with white icing.
To the ones with chocolate chips I grated chocolate on top and filled the hole with more chocolate chips.
And to the ones with only pecans I filled the hole with more pecans, I made them both happy (I'm such a nice daughter)
You will be so excited when you see all this donuts on your table, just waiting for you